RileyCate, LLC was founded in Fishers, Indiana, to help individuals and small businesses by providing excellent legal representation and a willingness to go to trial to help them achieve justice.
Our team has helped people injured by prescription drugs, defamation, negligence, & carelessness business. We also serve to protect and defend the liberty interests of the accused.
The following cases are a sample of many successful verdicts and settlements obtained by our attorneys:
• $12.5 Billion – State of California from Tobacco Companies
• $3.9 Billion – State of Indiana from Tobacco Companies
• $89 Million – In re: Bextra & Celebrex Mktg. Sales Practices & Prod. Liab. Litig.,
• $14.5 Million jury verdict awarded Against State Farm Insurance (largest defamation verdict in Indiana history)
• $5 Million for Hoosiers’ vehicles damaged by BP
• $1.5 Million for injured motorcyclist
• $1.2 Million for injured worker in fall
• $1.25 Million for medical malpractice victims in numerous cases
• $350,000 for a domestic battery victim
• $260,000 for an automobile accident victim
•$300,000 for an motorcycle accident victim
• $290,000 for a slip and fall victim
*Past results are not predictive of future results in individual matters.
When you contact our firm and meet our lawyers, you can trust that we have the experience and qualifications to confidently fight for you. We are well-versed in state and federal laws as well as courtroom procedures in civil and criminal cases.
Our attorneys have handled numerous trials, including weeks-long jury trials in the past. We are unafraid to step into a courtroom and face large firms, corporations, prosecutors and insurance companies. We represent clients throughout Indiana and nationwide.
- Gender : Male
- Law Office Affiliations :
- Experience / Tranining :
- Education : Purdue University B.A. 2004
- Apprenticeships :
- Residency :
- Practise Area :
- Certifications :
- Pre-Law :
- Law School : Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis J.D. 2007
- Law Degree :
- Bar Exam :
- Practice Course :
- Languages :
- Personal Injury