Broocks Greer, Attorney at Law, LLC
Choosing the right lawyer for your case can have a direct impact on the outcome of your situation. At my firm, I offer more than just experience.
I am Broocks Greer and I am a Shreveport criminal defense lawyer with more than 40 years of trial experience. I also have obtained an *AV Preeminent rating since 1976 by Martindale-Hubbell and am a member of the National Criminal Defense Lawyers Association. In my experience I have gained tremendous knowledge of Louisiana criminal laws and experience in creating strong defense strategies that help win results for my clients.
- Gender : Male
- Law Office Affiliations : Broocks Greer, Attorney at Law, LLC
- Experience / Tranining : 40 years
- Education :
- Apprenticeships :
- Residency :
- Practise Area : DUI/DWI, Federal Criminal Defense, White Collar Crimes, Drug Crimes, Sex Crimes
- Certifications :
- Pre-Law :
- Law School : Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Law Degree : J.D.
- Bar Exam :
- Practice Course : Drug Crimes
- Languages : English
- Federal Law
- Sexual Harassment
- White Collar Crime