Boeheim Freeman Law is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Brian Boeheim and Ciera Freeman began their practice as a Criminal Litigation Firm focused on the most difficult criminal cases, including murder and child abuse. They have since expanded and are known in the legal community for their zealous and effective representation of clients throughout Tulsa and the surrounding counties in the fields of Criminal Law and Family Law.
Boeheim Freeman Law was created with two things in mind, “Providing Best in Class Legal Services, and Treating Every Client with Respect.” The attorneys at Boeheim Freeman Law have litigated thousands of cases with a 20% dismissal rate. The Criminal Trial Division is well known for their many trial acquittals of Defendants accused of murder, rape, robbery, child abuse, and drug offenses.
The attorneys in the Family Law Division are aggressive, experienced, and compassionate. Although adept at negotiations and meditations, the attorneys handling divorces, child custody, child support, paternity, and guardianships are fierce litigators who will not shy away from hearings or trials. These issues can be emotionally and financially devastating, and the attorneys at Boeheim Freeman Law understand this and will protect your rights to your children, your freedom, and your money.
All of the attorneys at Boeheim Freeman Law are respected members of the legal community. They have been published in legal journals, and have taught CLE’s in the areas of Trial Skills, Cross-Examination of Expert Witnesses, and Advanced Preparation for Mediation. The attorneys at Boeheim Freeman Law treat clients like family and provide them with personalized and quality legal services at affordable prices.
- Gender : Male
- Law Office Affiliations : Boeheim Freeman, PLLP
- Experience / Tranining :
- Education : State University of New York at Buffalo
- Apprenticeships :
- Residency :
- Practise Area : Family Law, Criminal Defense, Estate Planning, Medical Marijuana, DUI and DWI, Sex Crime
- Certifications : BS - Bachelor of Science
- Pre-Law :
- Law School : University of Tulsa College of Law
- Law Degree : JD - Juris Doctor 2014
- Bar Exam : Oklahoma Bar Association
- Practice Course : Family Law, Criminal Defense, Estate Planning, Medical Marijuana, DUI and DWI, Sex Crime
- Languages : Spanish, English
- DUI OWI
- Sexual Harassment