Hanson & Fisher Law Offices
Our Law Firm began providing personal service in 1971, and since then we have learned many strategic advantages we use for the benefit of our clients’ cases. Don’t go it alone! In 2018, only 35% of new applications were approved by the Social Security Administration.
- Gender : Male
- Law Office Affiliations :
- Experience / Tranining : Rob was a summer legal intern for two summers at Hanson and Hanson prior to joining the firm as an Associate Attorney in 2013. His work focuses on social security disability at both the administrative and federal level, long-term disability through pension plans and employer insurance coverage, taxation, real estate, and investor counseling.
- Education : He attended graduate school in Illinois for his CPA certificate and later passed the Illinois Board in the CPA Examination of Illinois.
- Apprenticeships :
- Residency :
- Practise Area : Real Estate Development, Residentail Real Estate, Estate Planning and Probate, Social Security Disability,
- Certifications :
- Pre-Law :
- Law School : University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Law Degree : Doctor of Law Degree
- Bar Exam :
- Practice Course :
- Languages :
- Social Security Disability