Law office of Nicholas Abaza
NICHOLAS ABAZA Attorney 17 plus years of experience with high AVVO rating – Of Counsel with Borunda P.C.
Houston based, Texas Statewide Attorney, now taking cases across the county building on his numerous successes. Nick Abaza has a focus in Business & Estate Trust litigation. including: Mr. Abaza is licensed to practice in Texas and he bring his litigation skills to handle your Business & Estate litigation needs.
Law school: University of Houston Undegrad: University of Texas IT ALL STARTED WHEN…After attending the University of Texas, I followed my heart to pursue a career as lawyer. I chose the preeminent University of Houston Law Center after scoring among the top 10% of LSAT scores nationally.
From there, I launched a career in Business & Estate litigation which was in response to my own personal experiences of the wrongs that I saw.
- Gender : male
- Law Office Affiliations :
- Experience / Tranining :
- Education : University of Houston Law Center - N/A - 2000
- Apprenticeships :
- Residency :
- Practise Area : Estate Litigation, Shareholder Oppression, Commercial Litigation, Business To Business Disputes, Partnership Disputes
- Certifications :
- Pre-Law :
- Law School :
- Law Degree :
- Bar Exam :
- Practice Course : Houston
- Languages : English, French
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Wills Estates